Ancient and peaceful, Hoi An is one of the most popular destinations in Vietnam that caters to travellers of all tastes and across the continents. The little town is just the perfect candidate of what Vietnam tourism ministry is aiming to show to the world.
Learn more about Vietnam before you go with our detailed city guide below.
- What $1 can buy in Vietnam
- All-in-one guide to travel insurance for your trip to Vietnam
- W88 slots tournamentMotorbike travelling in mountainous areas in Vietnam
- Airlines Luggage Guide - Checked, Carry-On and Excess Baggage
- Tips on Bringing Your Pets to Vietnam
- Tips for Taking Bus in Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City Accommodation Guide by Districts
- Guide to Dining in Ho Chi Minh City
- How to avoid taxi scams in Vietnam?
- How much money do I need for Vietnam?
Weather of Vietnam destination
Accommodation in cities in Vietnam
- Tuyen Quang City Festival 20-Sep to 24-Sep
- Visa Exemption for UK, Germany, France, Italia, Spain 01-Jul to 01-Jul
- See All
- Not sure where and when to travel? Explore our trip idea section!
- View details
Explore the many options you have for visiting Vietnam with varied time length. We also include regional itineraries so you can follow easily.
- See all itineraries
- 5 Must-try Foods When You Visit Hue Bun bo Hue (Hue style beef vermicelli) or more det...
- Top 5 not-to-be-missed attractions in Ho Chi Minh City Refer to Ha Noi, people will think of a peaceful a...
- 5 newly launched cruises in Halong Bay that will blow your mind Despite the existing myriad of choices, the newly ...
- 3 Most Romantic Destinations In Vietnam If you are worried about finding an ideal destinat...